Snowflake is a data warehouse that makes it easy to bring together all your data and make it available to all users and systems that need to analyze it. The Snowflake QuickStart helps you to evaluate your database performance. It provides you a better user experience with schemas, databases, and query types while promoting wide user adoptions across your organization.
The Snowflake QuickStart gives database administrators and stake holders a clear picture about their database performance, error tracking, user experiences, cost utilization, and many more.
Installing the Snowflake Dashboard
1. Visit the Appstore and search for Snowflake Dashboard in the search bar.
2. Click on the Snowflake Dashboard.
3. The Snowflake Dashboard overview page will appear.
4. Click on the Get button.
5. As soon as you click the Get button, the system will begin creating the App. It will take only a few minutes to install it.
6. Ensure that the Snowflake Dashboard is installed successfully with sample data.
Powering up the Snowflake Dashboard with actual (live) data
1. Click on Connect Data button.
2. The following icon will appear.
3. Click on the Connect button, and enter the required credentials to add the account.
4. Once the account is added, select the required warehouse.
5. Click the Connect button.
6. As soon as you click the Connect button, the system will create all datasets and dataflows associated with this Dashboard and replace the sample data with the live data. It will take only a few minutes.
7. Refresh the page and you are ready to go.