If a card already exists in your Domo instance, you can add it to a dashboard without having to recreate it. You can add any kind of card, such as a KPI, Sumo, and Doc Card. You must have access to the card you want to add as well as editing capability in the dashboard.
Adding an Existing Card to a Dashboard
1. Go to Dashboards in the navigation header.
2. Hover over the Menu to open the Dashboards drawer.
3. Open a dashboard. You can search for one in the Filter by name bar or select one from the list.
4. Select Dashboard options and choose Edit Dashboard.
The editing view displays.
5. Click and drag the Card option to the dashboard template.
The Add Content menu displays.
6. From the Add Content menu, select Add existing Card.
7. Select a card from the list, or locate the card using the search bar.
8. Select the card.
9. Select Save.
The existing card has been added to the dashboard.